Thursday, October 5, 2017

Ilvana update - red & pink

Wearing: Sunglasses - Asos/ Cardigan - COMME DES GARCONS (via https://www.net-a-porter.com/de/de/) pallazo pants , ankle boots- Zara / bag - Simon Müller via Net a Porter

Hola my Friends! This week has passed, and I have prepared another outfit from Bosnia.I like to dare to combine the two dominant colors that are in this case cyclamen and red.And let me ask you something, do you remember when Anjelina Jolie was wearing on red carpet (I can not remember which assignment she was) dressed in an elegant black dress and kicked off, so one of my photo shoots reminded me on her famous pose :-))
to get back to the post: One of the better investments is this cardigan from COMME DES CARCONS via https://www.net-a-porter.com/de/de/ i

And they are most inspired by their instagram;)



______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hola dragi moji! Prodje i ova prva sedmica oktobra.A za vas sam spremila jos jedan outfit post is Bosne.Volim se usuditi kombinovati dvije dominatne boje koje su u ovo slucaju ciklama i crvena.
A da vas pitam nesto,da li se vi sjcate kada je Andjelina Jolie na crvenom tepihu ( ne mogu da se sjeim na kojoj dodjeli je to bilo)  obukla elegantnu crnu haljinu i izbacila nogu pa tako jedna od mojih photo shooting-a me bas podsjetilo na njenu slavnu pozu :-)) 
E da se vratim na post : Jedna od boljih investicija je ovaj kardigan od COMME DES CARCONS via    https://www.net-a-porter.com/de/de/ i
A i najvise se inspirsem preko njihovog instaram-a ;) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig