Thursday, October 12, 2017

Light me up

                            Wearig : Blazer - H&M / dress - Diesel/ jeans - Sisley/ boots - Zara

Here I am from the weekend I want to share an outfit with you, although some of them have surely seen on my instagram @ivanaad
It was a spontaneous outing with a friend I have not seen for a long time because we both are busy, so we went to a cafe, then we went to a burger and a cocktail. The picture was created at Mraco's restaurant (one of the luxurious restaurants in Rosenheim) and I have to admit the cocktails are disaster :-(.

And as you see my layered dress, in fact this is a practical outfit,
dress from Diesel can be worn and combined as a dzemper and as a dress and I bought it myself three years ago and I'm wearing it today. The first quality and the quantity.
So I wish you a great weekend :-***




Evo vec od vikenda zelim da sa vama podijelim outfit ,Iako su neki sigurno i vidjeli na mom instaramu @ivanaad
To je bilo spontani izlazak sa prijateljicom koju dugo nisam vidjela jer smo obje zauzete pa tako smo otisle na jednu kaficu,onda smo otisle na burger i na koktel. Slika je nastala u Mraco's restoranu(jedan d luksuznih restorana u Rosenheim-u) a moram priznati kokteli katastrofa :-(
A kao sto vidite moje slojevito oblacenje,ustvari ovo je jedan praktican outfit ,haljina od Diesel se moze nositi i kombinovati kao dzemper a i kao haljina i nju sam kupila prije tri godine i dan danas je nosim.Prvo kvalitet pa kavantitet.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig