Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Statement stripes

Wearin : sunglassess,dress - Asos / bag -No name / shoes - Zara / belt - ILVANAAD / T-shirt - Tk maxx

Hola friends! Another outfit post from Bosnia / Tesnja. One of the mentioned outfits so far.
Those who follow me on instagram @ilvanaad, and those who know me personally will recognize the place of photo shooting.

And that's my secondary school, where I taught, showing my knowledge and hobbies and, of course, companionship with friends. I must admit it was a wonderful part of my life and I'm really grateful for it.

By the way, one big greeting for my friends from Tesanj  who support me as I do them (at least virtual).

I knew forever that I was special in everything, so in the mix of prints. I would say something already, but I honestly did it, and I didn't care, because I felt great at that time. Since I wear a lot of clothes when I travel, I have a suitcase only for shoes . I'm glad I managed to dress my birthday sandals from Zara, and that the bag my mother gave me is a great combination.

In these pictures you can see that my freshly hair colored, washed and polished - thank you Hairdresser "Majda" at pre-service: - *



_________________________________________________________________________________
Hola friends! Jos jedan outfit post iz Bosne-/ Tesnja. Jedan od omljenih outfita do sada.
Oni koji me prate na instaramu , a i oni koji me poznaju licno ce prepoznati mjesto fotorafiranja.
A to je moja srednja skola,gdje sam ucila,pokazivala svoja znanja i hobije i naravno druzenje sa prijateljima.Moram priznati to je bilo jedan predivan dio mog zivota i stvarno sam zahvalna na tome.
Usput jedan veliki pozdrav za moje tesnjake koji me podrzavaju kao i ja njih (barem virtuelno).
Ja sam znala oduvijek da sam posebna u svemu pa tako i u mix printova.Neki bih vec rekli sta je ova obukla ali iskreno ene to i briga jer ja sam se tada fenomenalno osjecala.S obzirom da nosim mnogo odjece kada putujem tako i kofer obuce nosim.Drago mi je da sam uspijela da obucem moje rodjendanske sandale is Zare ,a i da torba koju mi je mama poklonila je super kombinacija.
Na ovim slikama se vidi da sam svjeze ofarbana,osisana i izfenirana- hvala ti Frizerski salon "Majda" na predobroj usluzi :-* 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig