Wednesday, October 21, 2015

PALAZZO PANTS & BURGUNDY SWEATHER


Wearing : Sunnies: Koton/ sweather - H&M/ bag - Mytheresa/ shoes- &other stories / palazzo pants - Forever21

My wardrobe is ready for my new Autumn clothes.Over a weekend I cleaned out old clothes that I'm not wearing for a long time,so that can come new one.
Also I decided to donate clothes to refugees in Rosenheim,to them any help is welcome.
So old stuff out new came,as this burgundy fringe sweather from H&M and one of my favorite online store mytheresa.de where I bought gray bag.


Moj ormar je spreman za jeenjske outfite.Preko vikenda sam ga ocistila i izbaciola stare stvari ustvari stvari koje dugo nisam nosila i koje za sigurno necu vise ni nositi.A i odlucila sam da doniram odjecu izbjeglicama koje su u Rosenhem-u,svaka pomoc im je dobro dosla.
Kao i sto je ovaj novi bordo dzemper dobro dosao u moj ormar.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig