Monday, October 26, 2015

NIGHT OUT IN ROSENHEIM


 Wearing .:Boots over knee - Asos / pants -Sisley/ bag - Pimkie/ Fringe jacket - Tk maxx ,similar TopShop /

The time has come to wear boots over knee and fringe jacket. But that's not it, one of new stuff is my Sisley gray jeans and zara black dress.Yes, dress over pants,boots over knee- called Fall layering.
The city I live in Germany is Rosenheim,perfect for family,quiet and perfect for taking outfits ;)
And on the first picture you can see a little bit my wardrobe ,which is only a temporary look.

Vrijeme je doslo da se oblace cizme do iznad koljena i jakna sa resama,ali to nije sve.! Trenutno jedna od favorota sto se tice jeans-a su sisley sive jeans i naravno bezvremenska crna zarina haljina.
Zvuci vam zbunjujuce?! Ne uopste,ovo je zvano jesenjsko slojevito oblacenje,koje cete vidjeti dosta.
Grad koji je nazvan "grad od ruza"(i koji i nema ruza) :-)) je moj dom.Savrsen je za familiju,miran,interesantan,a i perfektan za fotografiranjeoutfita:-)
I za kraj prva slika je mirror selfie,u kojem se i vidi moj privremeni gardarober,jer je u fazi obnove. ;)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig