Wednesday, October 14, 2015

LIFE MY LIFE


Wearing : sunnies- I AM accesssories/ long sleeves shirt - Esprit/ high waist skirt -Miss Selfridge! Boots over knee - Asos

I just decided to wear black and white combine with my ILVANAAD thin scarf,it doesn't matter is it cold or not.Generally satisfied with my life.,what I'm doing.,here is my passion  and I do not want to justify myself to anyone,simply like it or not!

Odlucila da obucem crno i bjelo sa kombinacijom ILVANAAD tankim salom i uopste nije bitno da li je hladno za ovaj outfit ili ne,uglavnom sam zadovoljna .
I ovo sto radim je moja starst i ne zelim da se nikome pravdam. Jednostavno  svidja ti se ili ne!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig