Thursday, September 14, 2017

Ilvana update - streetstyle

Wearing : sunglasses - Kimono / t-shirt - Zara / jeans - Diesel / dress - tk maxx / shoes - ( a gift from my mom) - Cofe Noir

Hola my friends! Since school has already begun and I had to neglect you a little bit with post or instagram pictures, but IG story are always there and you can not miss any announcement, event ....

In the main, another outfit post called - Ilvana update streetstyle is ready for you. Photo shoot was before my vacation in Croatia and Bosnia, and to acknowledge you can not say goodbye to summer :-(

My sign of dress is known to you so that I do not have to tell you every time what I like and how to dress ... simply Ilvana's style.

Although I like to experiment with other styles! I find inspiration on the pinterest, I have a pair that I follow and not copy just it's a click and the outfit is compiled for photoshooting.



_____________________________________________________________---__________________
Hola my friends! S obzirom da mi je skola vec pocela i da sam Vas morala malo zapostaviti sa postovima ili sa instagram slikama,ali IG story su uvijek tu i ne mozete da propustite bilo kakvo raspopozenje,dogadjaj....
U glavnom , jos jedan outfit post nazvan - Ilvana update streetstyle je spreman za vas.Foto shooting je bio prije godisnjeg odmora,a da vam priznam ne mogu se jos oprostiti od ljeta :-(
Moj znak odijevanja vam je poznat tako da vam ne moram svaki put govoriti sta volim i kako da se odijevam.... jednostavno Ilvanin stil.
Mada volim da eksperimentisem i sa drugim stilovima ! Inspiraciju nalazim na pinterestu,imam par koje pratim a ne kopirati jednostavno bude taj klik i outfit je sastavljen za foto shooting.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig