Wednesday, December 2, 2015

HELLO DECEMBER


           Wearing : sunglasses -Koton / sweater - Ganni/ skirt - ILVANAAD / shoes - Just Fab

Who said that Winter can't be inspirational? All four season you can,actually each season has its charm and creativity, just a need to see and use.So I just used the wood color, leaves,where I feel perfectly and easily to wear. Advice: Wear what makes you see the best version of yourself.

Ko je reako da zima ne moze biti inspirativna? Sve cetiri godisnja doba imaju svoju car i kreativnost,samo to treba prepoznati i upotrijebiti u svojoj kretivnoscu. Kao sto sam ja kombinirala boju drveta,lisca s mislima na toplinu i udobnost i ujedno jednostavnom outfitu.Savijet: Obuci ono u cemu vidis najbolju verziju sebe. :-*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig