Tuesday, December 8, 2015

DOUBLE LEATHER


     Wearing: Leather jacket -Tally Wejli/ belt - Asos/ skirt - H&M /bag -Esprit via Tk maxx/ sunglasses- Koton /shoes - Deichman

How to wear double leather in winter ? It's very simple,everything what you see on me it's my old clothes.Creativity is the key.Following my favorites,inspirational people on my instagram, I got an idea to put this outfit out,the point is to not copy,this is me and it's my style.
This style is recommended for the business look, and not provocative.Which means  you can wear shirt( in this case I'm wearing a black T-shirt),black leather jacket,leather skirt, a good bag and  shoes.
Also on this outfit I put emphasis on the belt as the main accessory.A minimalist outfit, and for inspiring you and others.

Kako nositi koznu odjecu u zimi?Veoma je jednostavno,sve sto vidite na meni je stara odjeca,Kreativnost je glavni kljuc svega..Prateci na instagramu moje interesantne ,omiljene modne urednice,dobila sam ideju da sastavim ovaj outfit,a da ne bude kopija,ovo sam ja sto i lici na moj stil.
Ovaj stil preporucam za poslovni look,a nije provokativan. Sto znaci da mozete obuci kosulju,(ja sam u ovom slucaju crnu majicu)koznu suknju ,crne strample ili najlonke(kako vi volite) dobru torbu i cipele i kod mene je glavni asesoar je kais.Minimalistican i inspirativan...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig