Wednesday, June 24, 2015

ALL GRAY EVERYTHING


siva1
siva2
siva3

Wearing : Sunglasses - Asos / skirt - tally weijl/ clutch -H&M (old one,but good one) striped bra ,shoes-Tk maxx

Another in a series monochrome outfit,with red details. I know you're expecting something what is on top trend this summer,actually is. Red and gray are one of the trendy colors for fall and winter  this year and now I'm wearing in the summer season.
What else is trendy now? One (without ) shoulder dress,t-shirts,gladiators,..just important thing is that you don't have to buy all those things,the point is be creative,use your old clothes and make them trendy.
As I wore a gray T-shirt and was made as no shoulders with striped bra and red clutch.
So do I have to talk about timeless leopard print??I don't think so.

Jos jedan u nizu monohrom outfit sa crvenim detaljima. I vjerovatno ste ocekivali nesto sto je top trend ovog ljeta,sto ustavri i jeste.
Crvena i siva su jedna od trendi boja za jesen i zimu,ove godine ,samo sto sam taj trend upravo iskoristila za ovu sezonu.
Sta je u trendu? Sa (bez ) ramena haljina,majica,rimljanke...najvaznije je da ne morate kupovati sve te trendi stvari",trend je prolazan,a stil ostaje." poenta je da budete kreativni,iskoristite svoju staru odjecu i napravite je da je u trendu.
Kao sto sam ja ovu sivu majicu,koju sam napravila kao sa jednim ramenom,uz to iskombinovala uz prugasti grudnjak i sa crvenom torbicom.
Da li trebam govoriti o leopard uzorku? Mislim da ne! Uzorak koji nikada ne izlazi iz mode!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig