Monday, June 29, 2015

VOGUE,MANGO ,EIFFEL TOWER


                                                                                                      Sandals- Mango

Since I am addicted to shoes (who s not) ,discounts are started I could not wait I have to admit,these beauty caught my eyes with really funny price. Take a look of their web page Mango and all will be clear about what I'm saying.
Do I need them?? Of course,summer is always to open your creativity and make a great outfit.
I already have a few outfits,stay tuned!! ;)

S obzirom da sam ovisnik o cipelama( a ko nije),snizenja su uglavnom pocela i jedva sam cekala moram da priznam.
Ove ljepotice su mi zapele za oko uz veoma smijesnu cijenu. Pogledajte na njihovoj stranici i sve ce vam biti jasno o cemu pricam.
Da li ih uopste trebam? Naravno,zbog toga je ljeto tu da se probudi vasa kreativnost iz zimskog sna i vec imam nekoliko outfita! Budite u toku!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig