Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Charismatic One x Schuhtempel24

schutempel4


schutempel2




schutempel3

   Wearing : Shirt - C&A/ jeans - New Yorker/ watch - Daniel Wellington/ shoes - .schuhtempel24./wallpaper - Weko

Welcome to my home! This is my place where I writting a blog. New fresh stone wallpaper is finally on the post,probably you have seen on my instagram and thank you for all likes and supports. <3

Do we need a new pair of shoes? Of course,there never enough.So this is about my collaboration with Schuhtempel24 ,nude,they are not too shanie,elegant,love desigh and what is most important comfortable,.It is easy to just see this combination ,sporty-elegant,lov'in basic pieces ,
And small advice,when choosing shoes does not matter the shape, color, designer, first you need to in your head, imagine at least three combinations,then you will find that they are those that you just need in your collection.

Visit Schuhtempel24 facebook page
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Jelisaveta DjukanovicApril 7, 2015 at 3:24 PM

    Bas lepe fotografije! Super post. :))

    http://myfashionjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig