Friday, April 10, 2015

STEVE MADden Flats

all black

P1080893



all black5


all black2

Wearing : Sunglasses - Le specs / blazer -H&M (old,but good one)/ dress - Zara/ bag - Frankies'Garage / watch- Esprit / flats - Steve Madden

The best pictures are those spontaneous and always carry with me the camera,cause never know when you can come up time for shooting.
Like me on today's outfit post.
Yes,this is my business look,very comfortable and always work with black color. Thanks to Steve Madden who made so trendy shoes and for sure will wear all spring and summer. Just love it.
Even my day was with a lot of obligations,still take time for myself and my blog.

Once I want to thank to all my friends,readers,followers,instagrams for your lovely wishes for my birthday,really appreciate,that's makes me so happy that you can imagine.THANK YOU! <3
By the way speaking of instagram account,do not forget to check it out,someone inspires,maybe you exactly who reads this post.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig