Thursday, August 22, 2013

Floral print and Polka dot

blue

blue
blue

blue

blue

I wore : sunglasses /Asos, top/ No Name, skirt / New Yorker,shoes / Marco Tozzi

This is another outfit before i went to Croatia.My favorite print mix.Floral print and polka dot...Vacation is on end.Sad and happy.I'm sorry if i didn't menage time to meet new people as i planed and i hope another time  for sure.

Ovo je drugi outfit prije nego sto sam otisla u Hrvatsku na odmor.Ali zato vam predstavljam moj omiljeni mix.Cvjetni uzorak i tufne..Kako vi kombinujete ove uzorke?

Jedino sto mi je zao ,je sto nisam uspijela da upoznam ljude koje sam stvarno i planirala,ali nadam se da cu uspijeti drugi put!





SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Ljepoticee, izgledas fantasticnoo, divna kombinacija :*********

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ponovno zanimljiva cool kombinacija draga :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dodlicno!

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naocale i suknja su fantasticne <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow,svaki put me odusevis <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for <our lovely comments <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig