Tuesday, September 18, 2012

FN / Daniel Wellington watch

                                                     
      Bonjour a tous!




 Surely you have already seen this beautiful watch on other blogs.Today I want to introduce more about Daniel Wellington. As you can is in this pictures ,that´s him!! A fashionista in man´s world,who loves to wear watch in sophisticated ways. 
A story behind the brand you can see on his website http://www.danielwellington.com/about and more...

When I checked his website, I was impressed with the watch and design.Also i have my favorites show you here:







The Nato Strap is important part of the watch.It is original from British navy.The big fan of Nato strap is actor Sean Connery,wore on in James Bond movie "Dr. No"
His "preppy" style fits into the category with Ralph Lauren,Gant and Brooks Brothers.
I recommend you to visit this extra cool website  http://www.danielwellington.com/,and you can choose a watch for your style.
I have already chosen.


with love, 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig