Monday, June 25, 2012

DIY / Yellow earings

 
     earings complited





                                                                        Bonjour a tous! ( Hi everyone)

"KEEP CALM and READ DIY FROM The Charismatic One "
How was your weekend my lovely readers?Sunny or raining? Here in Rosenheim weekend was so hot that i with my hubby and my little princes went to swimming pool and i can say that was the greatest ideat that we could done.:)
But today it´s raining and temperature reduced to 14 degree. :( 
First i want to tell you this Eiffel tower i got from my sister when she was in Paris so great background for my DIY projeckt.
Yellow earungs i made them i would not throw.Becouse the gold color started to peel.
And i just painted over them in a neon yellow color. And one thing the name of nail polish is exatclly like my daughters name :)) UMA
So that´s it and dont forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Happy monday and wish you all the best ,
SHARE:

5 comments

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig