Wednesday, April 25, 2012

look of the day / feel like a sailor

                                                                            Hi everyone!









I love this nail polish!:)


These pictures are from last week,and only one day was sunny.And i immediately used for photo shooting.
I think in every picture you can see even a small red accents. I love red color( i said thet before) but what can i do just it´s me.You can reconize me only in red.That´s my symbol.
Cant wait for vacation. And precisely this combination to wear and walk to the sea. :))
Last summer i was in Croatia ,the place is Crikvenica. They calling a small Monaco here you can check.
the beach is great.....ooooh i wanna it now :((

So why i´m telling you this,it´s this combination reminde me to the sea.:))
What you think?



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I've been really enjoying the combination of blue and red lately. That skirt is adorable too. I feel inspired to look like a sailor too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alissa.I love this combinatin so much and specialy a red color. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. I love the scarf. I found your blog on Blog Trends:) i think it's very nice.

    http://www.undiscoveredworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig