Saturday, May 28, 2016

What to invest in your home

                                                                 Photo source : Pinterest

Editing interior is my another job after blogging about fashion. My theory is if you like to look fantastic,your home is fantastic like you! Here is a simple  and short advices you can apply in your home.

-Investments in high-quality furniture
-Buy some decorative plants like (Monstera :  easy to maintain and affordable)you can find it in  Ikea   
or other garden center.
-Put effective home decor (less is more) like vase ;recommended colorful.I found in Zara Home 

And the rest grow your positive vibration in it and enjoy !
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig