Wednesday, August 19, 2015

RED CELINE


                                Wearing : T-shirt - Esprit/ pants - Sisley/ bag - Pimkie/ shoes - Celine/

During my vacation in Bosnia,the Sarajevo was the only place to wear my Celine shoes. Very casual outfit for the night.Simple T-shirt from Esprit and gray jeans from Sisley.Less is more!!
About SFF,(Sarajevo Film Festival)I couldn't make it,because, I had to back to my hometown Tesanj,but surely I'll be next year. It's worth to visit Sarajevo during this important event.

Tokom odmora u Bosni,Sarajevo je imalo tu cast da obucem svoje Celine cipele,koje su predobre,prudobne...
Uz njih sam kombinovala majicu od Esprita i sive jeans od Sisley predstavljajuci casual outfit za nocni zivot.
Manje je Vise!!!
A sto se tice SFF-a,nazalost nisam uspijela da ostanem duze,jer sam se morala vratiti u svoj rodni grad Tesanj,ali za sigurno cu biti iduce godine. Vrijedi posjetiti Sarajevo tokom ovog vaznog dogadjaja.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig