Wednesday, July 22, 2015

French Girl


   Wearing : Sunglasses - I Am / scarf from my mom/ t-shirt - H&M / skirt  - Street one / bag - Vintage / shoes- & other stories

This outfit make me feel like a french girl,Chic skirt with the stripe t-shirt,small scarf and one thing missing and that would be the beret. We are not yet ready for the winter right?
Since I try to be different every post, chameleon and totally me.
I love to combine basic clothes with trendy,that's how work best for my style


Ovaj outfit me daje osjecaj kao francuskinja koja nosi sik suknju sa prugastom majicom,marama oko vrata,ali definitivno jedna stvar nedostaje ,a to je beretka.
Da,ali  jos nismo spremni za zimske dane zar ne ?

S obzirom da nastojim da svaki post bude drugaciji,kameleonski i totalno ja.Volim da kombinujem basic stvari sa trendom ,Tako najbolje funkcijonise u mom stilu.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig