Monday, July 14, 2014

PICK OF THE DAY : BIKINI

88132b92f3newonehm
                                                                    Bikini top - H&M, bikini bottom - H&M

Hi guys! I'm ready for vacation.;) waiting for this cool,sexy & sporty bikini from H&M,in effect it is on online Rabat mix & match 3 for 2 till 16.07.14. go fast and use it.

Also, I'm going on vacation in beautiful Croatia more precisely in Crikvenica and if you're looking something to clear your mind,I recommend this city for perfect relaxation.

                                                                    Have a great Monday! <3

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig