Monday, January 28, 2013

New in..

                                                                    Hi everyone!

my inspiration

                                                                       My inspiration!

tco

                                                              Necklace from I AM

tco

                                                            Bracelet / H&M

tco

                                                       Necklace / I AM

tco

                                                                      Bag / Mister lady


tco

                                                                Leather  short / Ichi

Happy start of the week!It was perfect day for shopping on Saturday.The weather was-4,but sunny.Then first drinking coffee with my friends and than shopping.I didn´t know what to buy,cause when is sale,it´s crazy:))In that moment i wanted to buy everything,then i said myself,ok Ilvana buy what you really,really want and need.So this is my new stuff.If you have any question,don´t be shy .Any favorite in this post?
                                 
  P.S. soon first giveaway on the blog!Stay tuned!
 
                                                                  xoxo I.
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Mila, sve je prekrasno, i odlicno si odradila post! ;)
    Ljubim <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!
    Bas si lijepih stvari sebi nabavila!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuu ova crvena ogrlica mi je mrak!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace and the bag and the bracelet and shorts! Everything!


    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kozni sorc :))) zavidim!!!

    http://delayhlas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, great blog you have. I’m a new follower. Would you like to follow each other?

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi girl!! and yes!! I follow you now ^^ Follow me back please!! Kisses!! :D

    http://itsmellslikeateenspirit.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sve mi se svidja =)) pratim te xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the necklace
    can we follow each other ?
    i promise i'll follow back

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

© ILVANAAD. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig