Friday, December 23, 2011

welcome to TCO!

                                                           Hi everyone!

First i want to introduce myself.I am ilvana Alikadic Deljkic a Bosnian tourist guide,personaly stylist,make up artist.Also i´m married and blogging from Rosenheim,Bayern (Germany).
My passion for fashion is always present.
At work,home,hanging out with my husband and friends.I want to show my style trought this blog and that charisma i have,want to use maximum.
My dream to work with brends ,at all about the fashion industry will have chance to work.

Only what i want to say,welcome in my creativitet,my personal style,love,passion,adict about Fashion!

                                                             With love,I.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig