Thursday, June 29, 2017

To buy list

The list - Vogue / earrings,- Zara / shorts - Zara ( sold out) / bag -Mango / bikini - Bench via Otto /sandals - Topshop/ Sun control Lancaster - via Notino.de / Super Acid ,sun filter Rodial via Notino.de   

I'm ready to show you my To buy List! But it's unbelievable some of my items are sold out!!!
For example shorts from Zara,at the speed of light sold out,but I have found another from Zara. The bag from Mango also sold out ,but this one is also perfect for the beach Balenciaga via Net -a - Porter   Vogue magazine is required for the beach, after swimming, ideal for inspiration on "What to wear for dinner"?
There is also Topshop with a great selection of sandals, slippers - I chose the gold to break the Texas monotony. I love to look chic when is the summer holiday outfit in question, you can buy them at Zara (new collection) With a good ten, decent make up, pick up your hair and that's  WOW combination.

And now it's the order of bathing costumes. I bought it over Otto's from Bench, although I really like to change bikinis every year, and most of them were in color, and now I decided for black one.

So what is your List ?
 


Ovo je moja lista za ljeto koju sam vec kupila neke stvari a neke koje planiram ili su rasprodane ali ima uvijek zamjena.Kao npr. teksas sorc iz Zare nestao je brzinom svjetlosti ali snasla sam se (link mozete da pogledate na enleskom tekstu)),takodjer torba za plazu iz Manga ( isto rasprodata) aali je zato savrsena zamjena od Balenciaga via Net a Porter .
Vogue magazin je obavezan za plazu,poslije plivanja idealan za inspiraciju na temu " sta da obucem za veceru"? 
Tu je i Topshop sa super izborom sandala,papuca - ja sam izabrala zlatne da razbije teksas monotoniju.Nausnice da ne govorim volim chic da izledam kada je upitanju morski outfit,mozete ih kupiti u Zari( nova kolecija) Uz dobar ten,decentna sminka ,pokupiti kosu i njih stavite dobijete WOW kombinaciju.
A sada je red na kupaci kostim.Njega sam kupila preko Otto/a od Bench iako stvarno volim da svake godine da promjenim bikini i vecinom su bili u boji,a sada sam odlucila na crni.
Da li ste Vi vec poceli da pravite listu za godisnji odmor ?
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig