Tuesday, April 25, 2017

casual outfit with main model

Wearing : sunglasses - Celine / T-shirt -Zara / blazer- Ichi / bag - Marina Galanti / jeans -Diesel / slippers  - Atmosphere

Welcome to the ILVANAAD vol 2.! I'm so happy and grateful that new design is finished over the weekend and finally can write an outfit post.
But  what would be the post without the main model? My six years old daughter want it so much to be part of my photo shooting,how can I say no? She just did her job. And by the way she chose herseIf  an outfit!!I have to admit ,the kids are the best when the inspiration and imagination comes! As my half - time blogging, I have decided to for a casual timeless pieces ,such as jeans in combi with white T- shirt with white blazer and trendy S/S 17 shoes /slippers . 
Two words : Black & White!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig