Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Effortless

                         wearing : sunglasses,boots - Asos/ top ,skort - Zara / jacket - Tk maxx

Yeeesss!!! So grateful that spring is on the way in Rosenheim( Germany). Are you agree with me?
Finally I can show you this wonderful top with dots and also my top 1 for spring / summer item - skort.

Right now,drinking a tee and writing to you outfit post with message that it's worth to buy clothes what makes you happy.If you follow me on my instagram @ilvanaad you have probably seen the post with women power - Iris Apfel  (go and check it) here 
 To be honest it's great feeling when you get sponsor gifts and I'm for that so much thankful,but also it's great to have effortless pieces in your wardrobe you are own it.
Example. this jacket from Tk maxx it past a few year when I bought it also this skort,was 2-3 years must have and look at now still is.
If you are a huge fan of Zara like I am :-) you'll see also skort for S/S 17 .
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig