Tuesday, January 31, 2017

white coat

Wearing : sunnies - Celine/ coat - Famaco & Co (made in Bosnia) / sweater - Esprit/ skirt - Tk maxx / boots - Asos / small bag - Simon Miller ( via https://www.net-a-porter.com/de/en/)

Last day of January was so successful,inspired, during Ice age month ,so many challenging.Fashion week in Berlin,icing weather with great vibration.
So let's take a look what I wore : Gold skirt - a bingo! Black mini bag - get used to it on more up coming posts;) Casual sweater over skirt- yes,yes and boots over knee - a timeless pieces! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig