Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Gold skirt

        Wearing : skirt,bomber jacket- Tk maxx/ Top - Zara / sunglasses - I AM / bag - H&M

And smile is by me! One of my favorite September outfit.If you are looking for something gold,buy a gold skirt.Me as a fashion blogger following  Fashion Weeks all round the world,the designer,brands...all they are said gold clothes are not for glamour,so I took that so serious so I put my own combination and also you can combine in many ways like casual,sporty -elegance...
So Autumn is already here in Rosenheim (but with summery vibration) .Don't think too much,take a risk and wear something gold!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig