Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Split ( Diocletian's Palace)

       Wearing : Black dress - Zara/ blazer - H&M/ bag - Marina Galanti / gladiator sandals - Mango 

During vacation, I visited another city in Croatia. Split!  Walking through the Palace of Diocletian ,showing my casual outfit,I realized that I put perfect combination specially the gladiator sandals .
  If you've seen the first picture with soldiers and if you look a little deeper it's matchy match :-)))
Matching Roman times and 21st. Century.

Tokom odmora,odlucila sam da posjetim jos jedan grad a to je Split. Setajuci setalistem Dioklecijanove palace i pokazujuci svoj casual outfit,shvatim da sam bas iskombinovala gladiatorke (rimljanke) na pravom mjestu.
I ako pogledate prvu sliku malo bolje,vidjet cete jedan modni sklad Rimskog doba i 21.vijeka ;)      
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig