Monday, August 8, 2016

My vacation in Marina

                                                                  Place : Marina near Trogir

I won't write historical story about Marina. Only I want to say it is a paradise for family vacation.
Small,peaceful,clean place ,a place for relaxation.It was worth it to invest trip like this.These pictures are photographed from villa where I was stying.If you are planning now on vacation, I recommend you a MARINA. By the way the beach is close!


Necu pisati historijske price o Marini ,samo zelim reci da je raj za obiteljski odmor.Malo,cisto i miroljubivo mjesto,pravo mjesto za relaksaciju.Vrijedilo je investirati .Slike su fotografisane iz vile u kojoj sam odsjela,a ako planirate upravo sada negdje na odmor u Hrvatskoj,toplo preporucujem Marinu. 


P.S. Plaza vam je ispred nosa!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig