Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Karl

               Wearing : shirt - H&M / pants - Zara / shoes ,bag -Tk maxx / sunglasses - Asos/

Wearing my typical casual business look in front of my neighbor Karl.Magical garden with flowers,trees a perfect place for the photo shooting.Believing that I can wear something serious clothes like this turned to be too cool.Since I was on the perfect vacation,now I'm ready to start work with more energy .Love in these white pallazzo pants from Zara,can combine with anything from casual to night wear.Actually depends how you feel.Charisma is what guides me to be what I want to be and what to wear.  I'm so thankfull to my life,to all brands who I respect and thats why I love work with them.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig