Sunday, February 14, 2016

VELVET

                                                 Picture from  furniture store WEKO in Rosenheim

Hi guys! A few days ago I went with my best friend to the furniture store WEKO to buy some small table for my hallway and looking for it I came across this wonderful, inspiring furniture.Really my reaction was I want this :-)).but the color is the right point what I want to put on my future chart. 
It's really great and recommended to have something blue in your home ,it gives energy .Starring on this i got inspiration to paint a picture for my living room and I'm sure
will get another dimension rooms.

 Hi drage moje! Prije nekoliko dana sam bila sa prijateljicom ,da kazem u" salonu namjestaja "(vise je nego sto je salon :-) ) da kupim stol za moj hodnik,trazeci naidjem na ovaj predivni,inspirativni namjestaj gdje sam odmah rekla : jaooo ovo zelim definitivno ali u svemu tome mi se svidjela boja nedefinisana a da vam kazem lijepo je imati nesto plavo u svom domu,daje vam energiju.Eh za to sam dobila inspiraciju da naslikam jednu veliku sliku bas u ovoj boji i sigurna sam da ce moja dnevna soba biti u drugoj dimenziji,jer volim neobicne detalje (kao sto ce biti slika),a jos ce biti moje djelo ;)

P.S. Prateci me na instagram,mozete vidjeti sve detalje i sta me inspirise,a i naravno da i vas inspirisem!!  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig