Friday, December 25, 2015

FAVORITES OF DECEMBER

 Sugarlicious - Benefit/ Book (#girlboss) -Thalia/ watch - Daniel Wellington/ earrings- zara/ Lip gloss -Nars/ sunglasses -

Something I want to share with you are favorites of this month and probably you have seen on my instagram.Benefit highlighter,sunglasses,lip gloss,golden earrings which are perfect for the upcoming holidays and New eve.
Currently what I'm reading is book recommended by all fashionistas and I decided to read it and give my opinion ,to be clear  I totally agree with some of the attitudes.If you really want of your life ,to make a decisions,read #girlboss. 

                                                              MERRY CHRISTMASS  <3 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig