Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WRAPPING SKIRT


      Wering : Sunnies - I AM / sweater - Esprit/ leather jacket - Tally weijli / skirt - Forever21/ bag - Mytheresa/ shoes- &other stories/


This skirt I could wear all the time,it's easy to combine ,Well,winter is coming soon,so exploit the November warm rays of the sun.Combining basic gray sweater,leather jacket and favorite bag this autumn.And I'm very excited for the new challenges, given that I have a lot to do.


Ovu suknju bih mogla nositi cijelo vrijeme,prakticna i jednostavna za kombinirati. S obzirom da nam zima dolazi uskoro,iskoristila sam zadnje tople novembarske zrake sunca,kombinirajuci sivi dzemper,koznu jaknu i omiljenu torbu ove jeseni. I jako sam uzbudjena za nove izazove,s obzirom da imam mnogo toga da uradim.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig