Wednesday, November 11, 2015

MARINA GALANTI


     Wearing : bag - Marina Galanti/ sunnies,fur- Asos/ shoes- Just Fab/ shirt - Esprit/ blazer ,pants - H&M

You must be wondering what to wear to not so cold days?This I myself have several times asked and when you figure out,that with black & white combinations never get wrong ,adding winter accessories in this case is fake fur.
Another accessories what I want to presenting is a bag from Marina Galanti,Italian brand ,worth to own in wardrobe.Practical, elegant,for two years I have had and still use it. It's a Classics.
Recommended for bussiness women who want to look modern, and with it the classical.

TRANSLATE:
Sigurno se pitate sta obuci za ne tako hladne dane? Ovo sam sebi pitanje postavila vec nekoliko puta,ali kada shvatite da sa crno-bijelom kombinacijom nikada ne mozete da pogrijesite uz to dodajuci zimski asesoar kao sto je u ovom slucaju lazno krzno.
Jos jedan detalj koji zelim da spomenem,a to je torba od Marine Galanti,talijanski brend koji vrijedi posjedovati u gardaroberu.Prakticna,elegantna,Vec dvije godine ju imam i i dan danas kombiniram.Jednostavno reci klasika.Preporucujem za biznis zene,koje zele da izgledaju moderne,a i klasicne.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig