Friday, October 30, 2015

MIX & MATCH


  Wearing :Sunnies ,shoes- H&M (old,but good one)/ coat,culottes- Tk maxx/shirt - forever21 /bag -Vintage store / Earrings - Celine

Although I am not a fan of autumn,but i love to play with colors and prints.So I decided to put these two different prints together and it turn it out great.That the combination would not be boring, accessory is the most important thing in creating outfits, The red bag did her job,to break the monotony.And of course my Celine earrings fit together in this story.


Iako nisam neki fan jeseni,ali volim da se "igram "sa bojama i printovima i zbog toga sam odlucila da spojim ova dva printa zajedno.Sto mi se i svidja kako je ispalo. Da cijeli outfit ne bih bio dosadan,asesoar je najvaznija stvar sto se tice kreiranja outfit-a(barem sto se mene tice),stoga sam odlucila za crvenu torbu koju sam kupila u Vintage store.
A i da moje Celine nausnice su se uklopile uz ovu pricu ;)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig