Wednesday, September 9, 2015

SINGLE EARRINGS


        Hi guys! I will start my day with             black,which you can't go wrong,It takes  advantage of the last rays of the sun if you  can say,So today's post is about single  earrings,main accessory of the outfits and  definitively trend this fall. To be honest, I  bought at I AM store,remind me of LV ,If  you following me on my instagram (you  should) probably you have seen my selfie  with single earrings .

  Cao drage moje! Dan cu zapoceti sa crnim   outfitom,sa kojim ne mozete nikako da      pogrijesite,a i usput da iskoristim zadnje  ljetne zrake (ako se jos moze reci) .A sto  se tice ovog posta upitanju je glavni  asesoar - jedna nausnica ,sto je trend ove  jeseni.Sigurno ste vidjeli moj selfie na  instagramu promovisuci je ;-)) .
                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Wearing : Sunnies- Michael Kors/ Shoes- Just Fab / bag - Pimkie/ blazer - H&M / single earrings - I AM

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig