Wednesday, September 23, 2015

HIGHSTREET FAVORITES


 Wearing : Sunnies - Koton / t-shirt -Zara/ blazer - H&M/ pants- Sisley/ sandals - celine/ bag - Esprit/
Given that the fall already formed and preparing for my autumn list ,this outfit I wore for autumn Festival( Herbsfest) in Rosenheim,It was a 30°,so I decided to wear my celine sandals,before start boots season.
And my layering combination are my obsession.To not forget the necklace that I wear is made in Bosnia and whom I extra ordered and manufactured in goldsmiths Dar

S obzirom da je vec jesen nastala i pripremajuci listu ,ovaj outfit sam obukla za Herbsfest( sigurno znate sta je to- Isto sto je u Minhenu Oktobar fest) u Rosenheim-u. Iako je bilo 30°,odlucila sam da iskoristim jos ljetnu sezonu i obucem  Celine sandale i naravno dok jos nije pocela sezona cizama.
I naravno slojevito oblacenje koje je postala moja obsesija, zavezala sam teksas kosulju oko struka,
I da ne zaboravim lancic koji nosim je napravljen u Bosni( Tesanj),sam extra narucila u zlatari Dar


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig