Tuesday, August 4, 2015

@thecharismaticone


         sunnsies - I Am Accessoriess/ top - Tk maxx- palazzo pants-Ilvana design/ shoes - forever21

If you follow me on my instagram ,probably you've seen  this outfit and my design of palazzo pants,and even I'm on vacation, wanna it to be inspiration for all fashionistas.
Also,you'll see another desighns of me,so stay tuned!

Ako me pratite na instagramu,sigurno ste vidjeli ovaj outfit i moj dizajn sirokih hlaca. ?! Iako sam na odmoru,nastojim da budem produktivna i inspiracija za sve vas fashioniste. Ostanite u toku,da bih ste vidjeli i druge dizajne :-*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig