Wednesday, May 6, 2015

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING

birthday1

birthday

DSC_0125birthday



birthday2

birthday5

Wearing : Sunglasses- I AM similar here / blazer,pants- H&M similar here/ peplum top -Tk maxx similar here / bag - Esprit similar here/ shoes -& Other Stories/


Run here,run there,make a pose...all these pictures are made with fun and love for fashion.Since May month and already starting to hot days,I could not resist that to not show you another part of my birthday.Now the focus is only on my outfit.All black and I just love it.You can see it on WhoWhatWear who will tell you about the outfits in black and I will definitely continue to dress the whole outfit in black,,I feel comfortable.

Trci tamo trci vamo, napravi pozu...sve ove slike sto vidite su napravljene sa mnogo zabave i ljubavi prema modi,a i naravno spontanoscu.
S obzirom da je maj mjesec i da vec pocinju vruci dani,nisam mogla odoljeti a da vam ne pokazem ostale slike sa mog rodjendana.Fokus je na outfitu ( s obzirom da sam pisala o najdrazem salonu namjestaja u Rosenheim-u) Sada vam prezentiram cijelu kombinaciju u crnom,sa bordo crvenim detaljima (kao sto su cipele i torba) .
Naravno preporucujem vam da pogledate i stranicu od WhoWhatWear koja ce vam reci jos nesto vise i da vas inspirise sto se tice cijelog outfita u crnom.A i moram priznati u njoj se i nekako najbolje i osjecam.
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig