Monday, March 2, 2015

STEVE MADDEN FLAT SLIP ON


                                                                              Steve Madden flats

Every time I'm asking myself do I need a new pair of shoes??For fashionistas will be a very stupid question,right? Of course I need .It was a five minute decision that was worth of my happiness and satisfaction. So let's be honest,I'm currently in the vision of a new wardrobe and shoemaker,clearance,and what I do? Buying a new shoes,a really good one,since i have seen them month ago and  in the end were waiting for me.
The funny part of my shopping time is that people stare at me and literally how I look in the mirror for 20 minutes,but the point is to always think of 3-4 combinations them.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig