Monday, March 30, 2015

HIGHTSTREETS FAVORITE - STRIPES


                                                                   Shirt - here/  shoes - here/ pants - here/

Hi guys! If you are looking for spring trends that fit your budget,there is one and only Zara.
Given that I'm preparing my wish list,making some combinations,buying my favorites fashion magazines,you'll realize that stripes are timeless.
If you are really a fashionista,you should check most popular online magazine WHO WHAT WEAR,they are choose a new collection from Mango.  

Feel free to tell me what is on your wish list? ! Happy Monday! :-*

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig