Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BLACK TERRITORY

P1080670black

black4

black3


black1

black5

black2

Wearing : Sunglasses - Michael Kors / cardigan,jacket -Tk maxx / pants-H&M/ shoes-Zara / veste -Asos

When it comes to travel, what do I need to pack and the weather will be?! Knowing that it will be stressful and with positive results.My trip was in Paris and knowing that the current fashion week around.With all the desire to succeed to enter one of the show, was a mission impossible.
But i did the job successfully.(another job except blog)

What was it like a quick one packing?! Black dress,camel coat,2 pair of jeans (one black and another blue) 5 pair of shoes(one of them is precisely this the picture),black faux jacket,and 2 white and black shirts.

                                                             And I'm done! ;-)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig