Saturday, February 7, 2015

BEAUTY ESSENTIALS - TREATMENT SERUM

P10807931

                                                          SkinLab products via Tk maxx

One thing I'm dealing with every winter is face care.Cold weather can be rough on the skin and it doesn't matter how much you use skin care ,actually is most important that you use the appropriate cream.The best thing is thatcream that hydrates the skin and tone.  In my favorite store  Tk maxx with quality clothing, there is one and beauty products like this one.
Tested and I must admit that I am more than satisfied.I have been testing so many different types each season and never fond out which one that works for my face ,until I discovered this product.


TRANSLATE: Jedna stvar o cemu obracam najvise paznje svake zime je oko njegu lica . Jer hladno vrijeme moze biti tako tesko za kozu i da nije vazno koliko god stavljate kreme za lice ,pomoci ce vam u trenutku,Najbolje je da koristite kakva vam odgovara i koja je dugotrajna.U mojoj omiljenoj prodavnici Tk maxx pored kvalitetne odjece,tu su i kozmeticki proizvodi. Serum je testiran i moram priznati da sam vise nego prezadovoljna,jer sam svake godine testirala druge proizvode i dok nisam saznala koji mi odgovara,kao sto je upravo ovaj. Toplo preporucujem,ako dostava nije omogucena u BiH-a , najbolje bih bilo ako imate nekoga u inostranstvu da vam nabavi,necete se sigurno pokajati.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig