Wednesday, January 14, 2015

WINTER LAYERS

high street4

high street1

high street


high street3

hs

    Wearing : Sunglasses - I AM / scarf -Vintage / white shirt,bag - Esprit / coat,fur - Tk maxx / shoes -& Other Stories

I will not start to write about weather,and complain about how cold it is, but one day is like a spring, and the other as the ice age.
Simply dress up nicely, be grateful  for everything life offers.Today's outfit called " wear basic clothes"
especially when you're in a hurry to work.White shirt,jeans,coat and fur jacket.That's called " Winter Layers"
Accessories make perfect outfit,so i put my favorite vintage scarf,which reminds me on Dior silk scarf,with all interesting patterns,burgundy shoes,yes they are perfect for spring and summer,but really want them to wear.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig