Monday, November 10, 2014

COMBINATION BURGUNDY AND NAVY

burgundy2

burgundy3

P1080384

burgundy1

P1080379

burgundy

  Wearing : sunglasses - I AM,similar here / oversize sweater - Jack & Jones,similar here / skirt -H&M (old but good one) / bag- Esprit via Tk maxx / shoes - &other stories

Hi guys! There is no better way  to take advantage of menswear,like me in this outfit. In a city Rosenehim I had the idea and intention to just buy a male sweater,with suitable size. Jack & Jones was perfect store for it.
With smiles on my face I've already had the combination in my head,were only concerned the realization.

This weekend was the perfect time for it and it's not just for the whole outfit,but for my IT stuff. Trendy fall color- burgundy in combinations with two different brands Esprit and &other stories,

Now I have a new vision of my expression of fashion,masculinity style with a touch of feminine elegance.

                                                                   
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig