Wednesday, October 8, 2014

BLACK WITH JOY

P1070680

crna

crna1

P1070681

crna2

                           Wearing : Sunglasses - H&M / dress,shoes - Zara / leather jacket - Tk maxx

Hi guys! First of all i want to thank you for over 2000 followers on my Instagram .I was so surprised and happy.And that's why today's outfit,actually monochrome style,all in black my favorite outfit.
Timeless little black dress (old one) and sandals from Zara,the best combination,you can't get wrong.
Since the autumn already begun,I chose a black leather jacket.
Also most of time my lovely fashion magazine Joy.de is with me during or after the photo shooting.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig