Wednesday, September 17, 2014

RIJEKA ( CROATIA )

rijeka1

rijekaa

rijeka2

rijeka3

rijeka4

                              Wearing : Dress - Zara /shoes -Ichi / bag - Marina Galanti / sunglasses - I AM

Hi guys! As I promised,outfit post from my vacation and I will start with Rijeka ( Croatia ) one of my favorite places of north side of Croatia.Since I have vacationed in neighborly part, Crikvenica.
So, I chose a black dress and white bag from Marina Galanti ,minimalism is always a good idea.



SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig