Monday, August 11, 2014

LEOPARD AND LEATHER

leo2

leo

P1070657

leo1

       Wearing : Sunglasses - River Island,/ denim shirt- Tk maxx/ bag - Marina Galanti/ leather skirt,leo shoes / H&M

Hi guys! There are still two weeks to vacation,really can't wait. Also this is a second outfit with my new Marina Galanti bag,just love it and I like to combine leather,denim,white and leopard.Sounds impossible?
Well, for me isn't.      
                                                                         
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Danas sam isla na slikanje sa istom kombinacijom, samo drugi maerijali:)) Liike, liiike :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig