Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ON MY MIND

88132b92f3newonesummer1

                  sandals asos, bag asos, hat asos,dress asos, swimsuit  (top H&M, bikini briefs H&M )

I desperately want to vacation,but that's not so far away. Although I have plenty of swimwear, I came to H & M and saw this beautiful, sexy swimsuit,isn't ? Just need this dress and i'm off to go. Have I told you,where I need a small vacation,before I go to Bosnia? It's Tegernsee ,I love this place somehow slightly reminds me of Croatia.

                                                    Whether you are planning a vacation?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig